Ninja and Shinigami

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ninja and Shinigami
Ninja and Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kimimaro's Storyline

2 posters

Go down

Kimimaro's Storyline Empty Kimimaro's Storyline

Post  GOD Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:33 am

A resident of Summer village an independent village which more or less governs itself. He lives in a small flat above the market however is unfortunately struggling to keep up with the rent and has fallen somewhat behind in payments. However as if someone had read your mind a letter has been placed at your door reading:

I know what you are, someone with your abilities and talents could make quite a bit of cash working with the right people. If you are interested I have arranged a meeting with someone tonight just outside the village, near the old abandoned mining tunnels. Come Alone.
GOD
GOD
Admin

https://shini-ninja.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Kimimaro's Storyline Empty Re: Kimimaro's Storyline

Post  TBone Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:45 am

He ponders the letter for the remainder of the day before finally deciding to check it out. He leaves just before it turns dark travelling swiftly to the abadonned tunnels, whilst keeping on his guard feeling that this might be some sort of ambush. He surveys the area from a distance before moving in slowly.
TBone
TBone

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:46 am

Stepping out of the mine is 2 men in dark cloaks which hide all of their features.
One of them speaks "Hello, Kimmimaro" I'm glad that you have decided to come. He clicks his fingers as the other throws off his hood revealing his feature
Kimimaro's Storyline Mini_264431Jinpachi

He produces 'shibuki' a large body length blade with exploding tags attatched all the way along. Weilding the blade he leaps towards Kimimaro bringing the blade down from above his head with such force it could split his entire body into 2. If blocked the tags will explode to either brak the block or cause severe burn damage to his opponent.
Chi consumed: 2

Note: Strength: 8, Speed: 9 , Chi: 100
GOD
GOD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TBone Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:35 am

He uses his ability "dance of the larch" as from his body several bones pop out at once using his arm bones to block the sword, whilst from his ribcage bones protrude out to try and pierce his opponents body which would cause small holes throughout his body, before being blown back by the explosive tags and skidding to a stop on his feet burnt and panting.
Chi consumed: 3

"who the hell are you and what do you think your doing!?"
TBone
TBone

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:47 am

The enemy bleeds profusely from several wound in his stomach as he starts making hand signs before being interuppted by the other one. "enough!" he take off his hood to reveal himself as shinga the generous leader head of the village.
Kimimaro's Storyline Char_37477

"you did well Kimimaro, I needed to know you could and would use those abilities of yours to defend yourself. Will you not come and work for me I can give you purpose and direction."

He stands with an arm becoming you to join him whilst the other stands to the side in slight discomfort from his wounds.
GOD
GOD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TBone Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:13 am

he laughs amused by the circumstances. "you could of just asked" he walks without hesitation towards the pair. "i would be happy to offer you my services" he inclines his head slightly and respectfully. but keeps his eyes on both of them n case of another sudden attack
TBone
TBone

Back to top Go down

Post  GOD Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:34 am

"good then welcome to the underground network that is Summer village" he leads you into the abnandoned mine by the faintest light seeming to stream off the wall.

"Though i am the outside spokesperson who leads the village I hold no real power in making any decisions, so I created this" He leads you to a wide cavern full of supplies and people talking softly with one another. "we work much like the rogues guild within the shadows however our goals are much grander then simple stealing we will be the dominant village"

"now for you we have a place here, will you not join us" Some people shuffle along to block the exit.
GOD
GOD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TBone Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:50 am

"It doesn't seem like I have much of a choice in the matter" He ponders his options. "I will join you, and i will follow you through the worse possible circumstances" He kneels before his new master. "your will be done"
TBone
TBone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum